Another wrap up of a previous blog. In the previous (i’ll paste link below) I pointed out that my lady and I had both made lists of places we wanted to go and we even had a contingency list just in case.
Well, it didn’t turn out as expected with more planning happening for after the summer ended than within the summer. We still traveled around but didn’t get to explore what we had our hearts on. They say quality time is important and that we did have but as always as humans it’s hard to be satisfied, our insatiable appetites always wanting more.
I won’t go through the list of places we did end up but mention food stops on Spur Tree Hill and a lazy day in Treasure Beach.
From the Original List here is where we went noted by a complete beside the location.
- Mystic Mountain, St. Ann
- YS Falls, St. Elizabeth *attempted but work complications*
- Negril, Westmoreland
- The Steakhouse, Mandeville (completed) *Jan went to a business meeting here*
- Truck Stop, Kingston
- Lover’s Leap, St. Elizabeth (completed) *went but it was closed*
- JamWest, Westmoreland
- Dover Raceway, St. Ann (completed)
- JDRC Dexterity Competition, St. Elizabeth
- Font Hill, St. Elizabeth *went to Treasure Beach instead*
- Lil Ochi, St. Elizabeth (completed)
- Another Beach – Maybe Montego Bay *went to Aquasol*
- St. Mary or maybe Mavis Bank (see if we can cross it)
- Milk River, Clarendon *road too bad*